Go to content

What Is Available If You Are from Another State?

Remember there are three major sources of financial aid: (1) the federal government, (2) state government and (3) educational institutions, although many businesses, labor organizations, foundations, religious organizations, and community organizations also offer financial assistance. If you move to California and establish residency, you would be eligible for California resident educational financial aid opportunities. The third major source of financial aid listed above should not be overlooked and could yield large resources for the teacher candidate.

The resources listed below are from the United States of America federal government and are available to any U.S. residents depending on specific eligibility requirements.

Related Resources